Monday, October 24, 2011

An Obama Joke during a speech.

"We could reduce unemployment numbers down if more people would quit looking for jobs"
NEXT
What's this country coming to?...(Laughing) In the past 6 years, I've not been well and the medical community didn't help me, but rather seemed to exacerbate my condition driving me deeper in illness so I with drew and my faith's in God Now.
Amusingly however, It's recently come to light what my condition presently might be:
I oppose the way things are; I'm defiant by non-participation and withdrawl; So I Have "Oppositional Defiant Disorder" WOW! Don't that just beat all?
A New Reason to get put on Drugs!...Paul Eldridge Sept 27,2011

1 comment:

  1. Hi This is Paul again. That was sarcasm in case my viewers didn't pick up on that. I'm referring to the Oppositional Defiant Disorder thing which really is other words for "OccupyWallStreet" and a child's temper tantrum, you know, the terrible twos. My opinion..."Don't drug children just because you can't spank them"

    ReplyDelete